High Pressure Jetting Systems
P.T.C. Srl is an Italian limited company founded in Genoa in 1968 with main activity as certification of petroleum products and calibration of storage tanks. Later the company diversified its activity including High Pressure Water Jetting technology, particularly related to the maintenance of petroleum processing plants, refineries, dry docks, etc.
PTC hydrodynamic units cover a complete power range from 15 to 550 kW in continuous duty utilizing high grade triplex pumps with maximum working pressures up to 3000 bar. These units are CAD-designed by our technical staff and produced in our facilities in a wide range of models to suit different input power (by electric or diesel engine), assemblies (skid or trolley) and with accessories (soundproof cabinet, remote control, etc.), all tested in-house to assure the satisfaction of even the strictest requirements concerning reliability and performances. For this reason our customer base is increasingly wide since PTC can solve innovative and standard applications mainly in the fields of:
› Industrial maintenance (ship hulls, pipe washing systems, exchangers, towers, filters, etc.)
› Pressurization of industrial lines (presses, hydro-forming, line and plant testing, etc).
› Concrete renovation (hydro-demolition, flaming, ripping, etc.)
› Various industrial uses (foundry castings, precision foundry, steel plate and billet descaling, cleaning and deburring of special pieces, engines, etc.) as well as Under Water jobs.
Over the years, PTC has worked closely with its customers to develop a wide range of taylor made equipment required to use high pressure water jets efficiently and safely, including:
- SICURJET: a cold cutting system using water jets and abrasives for industrial maintenance in explosion-risk environments.
- GUIDE RECIPROCATORS: to accompany the nozzle movement to delineate precise linear, radial or circular cuts and hydro-ripping.
- WASHING ROBOTS: (internal and external) for heat exchangers and pipe bundles in refineries.
- TEST BENCHES AND SYSTEMS: for flushing and testing pipes and systems of up to 3000 bar
- FIXED WASHING SYSTEMS: to facilitate hydrodynamic washing in industrial areas.
Quality – professionalism – technical assistance
These are the key factors P T C makes available to its customers. Not just a product, but all the skill and service required to assure maximum performance and high reliability.
In June 2014, Master Fluid, a company in Rubiera (RE) with 40 years of experience in the fields of realization and preparation of hydrodynamic units for industry and urban cleaning, merged with PTC.
In this way, two successful leading businesses, both at national and international level, have formed a single great company, with a product range even more complete and qualitative.
Master Fluid operates mainly on four business lines:
- Designing and realization of special equipments for the industrial sector, mainly for sewer cleaning, pipes draining and for high pressure cleaning, both with hot and cold water
- Designing and realization of a wide range of truck fitted systems on industrial vehicles
- Services of assistance, repair and testing of equipments and systems, in addition to a resale service for used vehicles
- Distribution of spare parts and accessories
The company operates through a qualified network of distributors, performing its activities on domestic and international markets.